A Big Four firm, working for travel agents and tour operators across the UK
Following recent political and economic changes the spotlight is very much on the travel industry. We therefore understand the importance for travel agents and tour operators alike to remain committed to helping customers travel with confidence.
We believe that accountants for travel agents and tour operators should be providing insights in all kinds of business-critical areas, from working out cash flow to providing up to date financial information, while you focus on managing fantastic experiences and providing expert help and advice for holidaymakers.
We also think that this level of support should be as part of a flat fee, with no huge additional bills. With KPMG Small Business Accounting you can expect just this kind of service. For a low, monthly fixed fee starting from as little as £145+VAT per month our service includes:
- Access to a dedicated KPMG accountant with experience in the travel industry
- Management of your bookkeeping and tax returns
- Support with your year end requirements
- Assistance with payroll and compliance requirements for new regulations e.g. National Living Wage
- Access to a cloud based accounting platform, which integrates with well known travel and tourism applications e.g. BookingBug, Intellibook, Checkfront and more
Complete the form on the right to find out more, or contact us on 0808 2313832
Complete the form below to find out more about the service and the complimentary four months free offer for ABTA members
“We are delighted to be working with KPMG Small Business Accounting as an ABTA Partner. ABTA Partners are instrumental in helping our members to build and run successful businesses, by providing them with expertise, preferential services and promotional offers. Members know they can trust our Partners and that they have had to meet strict criteria before they can join ABTA.”
Julie Jones, Senior Member Services Manager, ABTA