A Big Four firm, working for petrol retailers across the UK
We know that as market changes continue to impact large format stores of the “Big Four” supermarkets, there are some great opportunities for the independent fuel retailer.
As a petrol retailer, we know that your preference would be to focus on monitoring changes in the oil market and finding innovative way to promote new products to your customers. Not worrying about filling in your tax returns.
We believe that accountants for petrol retailers should be offering up to date financial insights, so that you can make better business decisions based on improved knowledge. With KPMG Small Business Accounting you can expect just this kind of service for a low, monthly fixed fee starting from as little as £145+VAT a month.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Access to a UK based, dedicated KPMG accountant with experience in the fuel retailing industry.
- Smooth transition from your existing accounting system.
- Support with your bookkeeping VAT and year end requirements.
- Increased efficiency and time saving through instant invoice and receipt scanning.
- Support with payroll and compliance requirements for new regulations e.g. National Living Wage.
- Access to a cloud based accounting platform, which integrates with well-known point of sale and inventory applications
Complete the form on the right to find out more, or contact us on 0808 1636537