Accounting Services for the Marketing Industry
We recognise that to maintain a sustainable and profitable business in the marketing industry and keep your clients happy, it is important to be creative, agile and always forward thinking.
However we recognise that the provision of marketing services comes with a certain level of business administration that can often take you away from all the above.
We believe that accountants for marketing businesses should be offering up to date financial insights to help you make better business decisions. That way, you can focus on producing innovative solutions to marketing challenges.
With KPMG Small Business Accounting you can expect just that kind of service for a low, monthly fixed fee starting from as little as £145+VAT per month.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Access to a dedicated KPMG accountant with sector specific experience.
- Support with your bookkeeping, VAT and year end requirements.
- Tax compliance, payroll and company secretarial services.
- Assistance with deferred income journals or adjustments for project work.
- Assist you with reporting on individual project or campaign performance to help track profitability.
- Access to a cloud based accounting platform with a number of project management software add-ons.
Complete the form on the right to find out more, or contact us on 0808 149 8401
Complete the form below to find out more about the service and the complimentary 3 month free service offer for British Promotional Merchandise Association members
“Many of our members, have existing accounting packages, but I have to say the KPMG Small Business Accounting model is by far the best I have ever seen. It brings together the might and experience of KPMG at an affordable price, as well as providing a really important business diagnostic facility.”
Gordon Glenister, Director General, British Promotional Merchandise Association