A Big Four firm, working for hospitality and tourism businesses across the UK
Whether your businesses’ purpose is accommodation, food service or leisure, we know you operate in an industry that is the first point of contact for most visitors to the UK. We also understand the value that administrative support provides for hospitality and tourism businesses like yours and that you want to be assured your business is running as smoothly and cost effectively as it can.
We believe that accountants for hospitality and tourism businesses should be doing much more than just filling in tax returns. They should be offering insights in all kinds of business-critical areas, from working out cash flow to providing up to date financial information, while you focus on providing excellent customer service.
We also think that this level of support should be as part of a flat fee, with no huge additional bills. With KPMG Small Business Accounting you can expect just this kind of service. For a low, monthly fixed fee starting from as little as £145+VAT per month our service includes:
- Access to a dedicated KPMG accountant with experience in the hospitality and tourism industry and an acute appreciation of the needs of small businesses.
- Management of your bookkeeping and tax returns
- Support with your VAT and year end requirements
- Assistance with payroll and compliance requirements for new regulations e.g. National Living Wage
- Access to a cloud based accounting platform, which integrates with well-known hospitality and tourism applications e.g. Deputy, Square Register, FoodStorm, rPOS by RPG and more
Complete the form on the right to find out more, or contact us on 0808 2313476