A Big Four firm, working for GPs across the UK
As a GP partner, we know that you already spend too much time completing paperwork, so when it comes to your accounts you need a service that helps you to run your GP practice as efficiently as possible, allowing you to focus more of your time on your profession.
Our dedicated service offers much more than help with your tax returns. We are here to offer insights in all kinds of business-critical areas, from working out cash flow to providing real time financial insight for your practice.
We also think that medical practices should be given this level of support as part of their flat fee, without being hit with huge additional bills.
With KPMG Small Business Accounting you can expect just that. For a low, monthly fixed fee starting from as little as £145+VAT a month we have just the solution for general practice.
The service includes:
- Access to a dedicated KPMG accountant with medical sector experience
- Management of your bookkeeping and tax returns
- Support with payroll and compliance requirements for new regulations – Auto enrolment & National Living Wage
- Real time business and financial insight and access to funding
- Access to a cloud based accounting platform, which integrates with well known medical and healthcare practice management applications e.g. Cliniko, Timely and more
Complete the form on the right to find out more or contact us on 0808 1637435
If you are self-employed, have a look at our dedicated package for self-employed doctors.