A Big Four firm; working for small businesses across the UK
Accountants for engineering firms should be doing much more than just filling in tax returns: they should be offering insights in all kinds of business-critical areas, from working out cash flow to generating management reports and advising on sources of finance.
We think that engineering firms should be given this level of support as part of their flat fee, without being hit with huge additional bills. With KPMG Small Business Accounting you can expect a low, monthly fixed fee.
The service includes:
• Access to a dedicated KPMG accountant with experience in the engineering sector
• Management of your bookkeeping and tax returns
• Expert support with your VAT and year end requirements
• Project income lifecycle
• Support with compliance requirements for new regulations
• Business insight and access to funding
Complete the form on the right to find out more, or contact us on 0808 1595587
Find out more about the service and the complimentary 3 month offer for Institution of Civil Engineers members