If you’re a contractor and looking for an acountant, then KPMG Small Business Accounting has an offering designed just for you
Whether you’re still deciding what trading structure to operate under, or going down the limited company route, your accountant will be crucial to you as a contractor.
We believe that accountants for contractors should ensure you meet all HMRC and statutory deadlines on time, assist you with understanding which expenses are claimable and which are not, provide information around IR35 tax legislation and income splitting and make you feel reassured that your business affairs are being looked after.
With KPMG Small Business Accounting for contractors you can expect just that kind of service. For a fixed monthly fee from £135 a month, your dedicated, UK-based KPMG accountant will do the following:
Tax and Compliance
We will prepare and submit your:
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Annual statutory financial statement
- Corporation tax return
- Directors Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Companies House Annual Return
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- An online accounting software subscription (based on Xero), with a one hour set up consultation
- A 60 minute business consultation per quarter with your dedicated UK-based KPMG accountant
- Quarterly review of your bookkeeping file
- Processing the monthly payroll reports for up to two employees
Additional Add-on Services
- All your bookkeeping done for you
- Company formation
- VAT registration
- PAYE registration
- Company Secretarial Service
You can download our Essential guide to Contracting in our resources page, where we cover some of the most common questions of contractors: how much you can earn, advantages and disadvantages of contracting, questions regarding expenses, VAT, etc.